What is E-mail marketing
Email Marketing: one of the most efficient ways to be advertised to particular users. Based on the e-mail through personalized communication. E-mail can be sent including different advertising messages to them, can attach files with active links, visual images and multimedia.
E-mail campaign allows you to maintain close contact with your customers and reinforce the confidence that you have created in them. Email campaigns can be daily, weekly or monthly, it depends mostly on the products you sell/services you offer. Emails can contain almost anything – news to tips for use and exploitation of your products/services.
Advantages of e-mail marketing
Marketing through email has many advantages:
- It is cheap.
- Outcome is almost instant.
- Interactive .
- Send your message to many customers at once.
- Do not wait for customers to find your site and offer it directly to them.
- Facilitates the tracking of such things as incorrect email addresses (returned by mail), positive and negative responses, visits to web pages (from the link embedded in the email message), and increases sales.
- Direct email marketing
Those of us who regularly shop on line are familiar with the array of free gifts, free bonuses and just plain freebies that are offered to a visitor to a website to encourage them to buy. How could you collect, select and offer free gifts, which will be valued as much as the original merchandise that is being purchased, put these gifts together and add them to your E-book? There are just three steps to do that very thing. They are:
1. Identify your key words in each chapter of your E-book. Now, type those words into your favorite search engine. You are looking for free E-books on the same subject in more depth, by a greater expert than you are, or by someone who gives a new and fresh angle to the topic. Add a link to the free E-book in each chapter of your E-book.
2. Research the Internet for related free gifts. Now you are looking for things that you could give as free gifts in your E-book that will make it more appealing and give it more pass-along appeal to your readers. For example: If you are selling gardening supplies, find a planting guide on the web that can be downloaded and include that as a gift in your E-book.
3. Download the freebies. Visit the freebies pages on those web sites. Most sites have freebies and encourage you to distribute them.
Other key words I searched for are freebies, free E-books, and free reports and then gave the key word that I wanted the free stuff for. Like… “freebies for gardeners”.
Give your reader the vest that you can offer. Give them your book, additional reading material and free gifts to boot. Everybody loves a bargain
webdesign, web development, web solutions, london, e commerce
As you know, VAT will be increased from the present rate of 17.5% to 20%, from 4th January.
In making this move there will be many website owners, particularly those with e-commerce websites, who may need to have changes made to their website to bring the new VAT rate into action.
This change should be simple in the case of many sites; however, there will be sites where this is not the case.
VAT has stood at the present rate of 17.5% since before the first e commerce websites were built and as such it is very likely that some website developers may have coded the VAT rate in a way that makes it difficult to change.
In the case of non e-commerce sites it may be that you reference prices on your site with VAT included or shown. Like e-commerce sites, these prices may need to be changed and should you not be able to make these changes within your website content management system (CMS) you will need your developer to help.
Where you are unsure of what changes need to be made we can perform a full site assessment and report back on what needs to be changed. Should you know the changes required we can take the details and perform the changes required.
We have a technically focused web design and development team who can perform all the necessary VAT changes to your site.
Please give us a call on 0207 7299330 to see how we can help you ensure you are prepared for the VAT change.